Microsoft Security & Compliance in the Not for Profit Sector
March 26 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Transparity are delighted to invite you to attend an exclusive round table event with our expert cloud consultant team focusing on the not for profit sector. During this event we will explore the data security aspects of Office 365 and how your organisation can significantly enhance your organisations security posture in the Cloud with tools such as Intune, Azure Information Protection, Cloud App Security and Azure Active Directory as a central authentication platform.
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers, Solution Architects, End User Compute Specialists, IT Directors, CIO/CTO and Business Decision Makers
09:30-10:00: Arrival & Welcome
10:00-10:15: Why you’re here & Who we are to help
10:15-10:30: The Not for Profit Landscape and Security Challenges you all face
10:30-11:15: Azure AD as a your centralised authentication provider – protect your front door!
○ Azure AD the best kept secret for Identity Management and Multi Factor Authentication
○ Managing and securing your identity, why passwords are not enough
○ Life beyond passwords, is there such a thing?!
11:15-11:30: Coffee Break
11:30-12:30: Specific Security Challenges in the Cloud and how Office 365 can help
○ Modern Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
○ Data Loss Prevention and how to mitigate with Azure Information Protection
○ Gain visibility into your cloud apps and services with Cloud App Security
○ Overcome the challenges of GDPR compliance and protect your organisations users and data
12:30-12:45: Licensing Advantages for NFP’s
12:45-13:00: Q&A and next actions