- This event has passed.
Microsoft Cloud – Modern Architecture for Not-for-Profits
April 11 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
The team at Transparity have partnered with Microsoft for a round table networking event for not for profit businesses. The event offers the opportunity to network with other business decision makers and discuss the challenges faced within the not for profit sector.
Leading experts in the sector will take you through solutions to overcome these challenges and how Microsoft Azure can assist you and your business to go further and more importantly, giving you more time to focus on the more important things. We want to cut out the jargon and sales pitch, and take a dive into real life examples of challenges your business may face and how these can be solved.
10.00am Introduction from Transparity
- Why you should be planning to extend your Active Directory functionality into Azure
- How can cloud identities expand the possibilities for your organisation
- Why hybrid management of devices enables better management
- Gain an understanding of where Azure AD fits in
- Protecting your organisation from ever increasing threats
- Controlling access and protecting your information
- Surface what services are being accessed from your network
- Gain an understanding of what is possible with cloud security
12.45pm Incentives – how to claim $5,000 in Microsoft Azure credits & Licensing
12.55pm Summary & Q&A